Everything you need to keep your fresh water pool sparkling and clean. If you have a salt water pool, look over at the Total Pool Water Testing Kit for Salt Water Pools. This kit is comparable to the Taylor Technologies K-2006 Testing Kit (FAS-DPD). It tests for the same five chemicals in pools.
To ensure your kit is working, we have included standards which you can use instead of pool water. It is not necessary to use these at all, however it can provide reassurance if you are new to testing, or you want to test old reagents. If you are competent in performing these tests, we recommend storing these standards to determine whether your reagents are still working
Every part of this kit is replaceable – we don’t force you into buying a whole new kit just to get one part.
- 1 x Chlorine FAS-DPD 3-in-1 Test Kit (up to 100 tests, assuming FC levels of 5ppm)
- 1 x Rapid pH Test Kit (up to 140 tests)
- 1 x CYA Detection Kit (up to 20 tests)
- 1 x Total Alkalinity Detection Kit (up to 70 tests, assuming TA levels of 100ppm and standard tests)
- 1 x Calcium Hardness Detection Kit (up to 70 tests, assuming CH levels of 100ppm and standard tests)
- 1 x Water Sample Dispensing Bottle
If you are testing your chlorine and pH once to twice per week, your TA and CH once per week, and your CYA once per month, then this kit will keep your pool crystal clear for a whole year. Fantastic accuracy – your savings on pool chemicals will pay for this kit many times over.
This kit is fantastic value – not only do you save 20% off the price of purchasing the kits individually, these kits come with the best customer service in Australia.
Simple instructions are provided on the box – so you can’t lose them. Full instructions are included as laminated cards, and are also available online.
All our kits are backed by excellent technical support. Any questions, just get in touch.