Everything you need to keep your salt water pool sparkling and clean. If you have a fresh water pool, look over at the Total Pool Water Testing Kit for Fresh Water Pools.
To ensure your kit is working, we have included standards which you can use instead of pool water. It is not necessary to use these at all, however it can provide reassurance if you are new to testing, or you want to test old reagents. If you are competent in performing these tests, we recommend storing these standards to determine whether your reagents are still working in a year or more.
Every part of this kit is replaceable – we don’t force you into buying a whole new kit just to get one part.
- 1 x Chlorine FAS-DPD 3-in-1 Test Kit (up to 100 tests, assuming FC levels of 5ppm)
- 1 x Rapid pH Test Kit (up to 140 tests)
- 1 x CYA Detection Kit (up to 20 tests)
- 1 x Total Alkalinity Detection Kit (up to 70 tests, assuming TA levels of 100ppm and standard tests)
- 1 x Calcium Hardness Detection Kit (up to 70 tests, assuming CH levels of 100ppm and standard tests)
- 1 x Salt Drop Test Kit (up to 12 tests, assuming Salt levels of 4000ppm and standard tests)
- 1 x Water Sample Dispensing Bottle
If you are testing your chlorine and pH once to twice per week, your TA and CH once per week, and your CYA and salt once per month, then this kit will keep your pool crystal clear for a whole year. Fantastic accuracy – your savings on pool chemicals will pay for this kit many times over.
This kit is fantastic value – not only do you save more than 50% off the price of purchasing the components individually, these kits come with the best customer service in Australia.
Simple instructions are provided on the box – so they are always on hand. Full instructions are included as laminated cards, and are also available online.
All our kits are backed by excellent technical support. Any questions, just get in touch.